My vision is to provide a space for growth and community through interaction through comments on this site. Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
• Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
• Comments including profanity will be deleted.
• Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language
• Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
• Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
• We accept comment from posters who identify themselves. Posts that do not include the sender’s name will appear as anonymous.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com
The purpose of this site and blog is to share information and education as a public service. Counseling services are not provided through this site, but can be obtained by scheduling an appointment at Kimberly’s office location in Acworth or Cartersville. Persons experiencing a crisis or who are having suicidal thoughts of harming themselves or others should call 911 or go to their local emergency room.
Call or email Kimberly directly to schedule an appointment For professional counseling services. (link to contact page)
Those are the rules! I am so excited you came to visit and share. Thank you for visiting