Licensed Professional Christian Video Counselor in Georgia
Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
Kimberly Duff practices as a licensed professional counselor and a certified rehabilitation counselor (LPC, CRC) specializing in telephonic and Christian video counseling services. Kimberly is specially suited to assist persons with psychological issues related to disability and chronic illness.
- Are you a person with a disability or chronic illness?
- Are you a member of the military or part of a military family?
- Are you looking for Christian centered counseling?
Let me help you…
I understand all of the feelings and changes within you as well as in those around you.
Let me guide you to a place of peace and strength. You are a fighter, you are a victor, you can take this head on! I am here to help you overcome, to face the impossible, to defy the odds and prove the world wrong!
ATTENTION those who suffer from PTSD:
Now providing CTP therapy throughout the state of Georgia via Christian video counseling and telephone counseling.
Serving Clients with Christian Video Counseling:
- Couples and Groups
Video Counseling Specialties Include:
- Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD
- Chronic Illness
- Blindness and Visual Impairment
- Christian Counseling
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- High School Transition
- Career Counseling
Other Issues Addressed through Christian Video Counseling:
- Anger Management
- Family Conflict
- DFCS Family Reunification
- Eclectic Modalities Customized According to Your Needs
- Person Centered Therapy
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Reality Therapy
- Behavioral Reinforcement
Important Resources When Considering Professional Video Counseling Services
– developed by The Wellness Society – www.thewellnesssociety.org