Licensed Professional Counselor in Georgia
Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
Kimberly Duff practices as a licensed professional counselor and a certified rehabilitation counselor (LPC, CRC) specializing in telephonic and video counseling services. Kimberly is specially suited to assist persons with psychological issues related to disability and chronic illness.
- Are you facing impossible or devastating circumstances?
- Were you diagnosed with a life changing illness?
- Have you been told there is no hope or to get used to life this way?
- Are you searching for strength and purpose in your struggles?
Let me help you…
I understand all of the feelings and changes within you as well as in those around you.
Let me guide you to a place of peace and strength. You are a fighter, you are a victor, you can take this head on! I am here to help you overcome, to face the impossible, to defy the odds and prove the world wrong!
ATTENTION those who suffer from PTSD:
Now providing CTP therapy throughout the state of Georgia via video and telephone counseling.
- Couples and Groups
- Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD
- Chronic Illness
- Blindness and Visual Impairment
- Christian Counseling
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- High School Transition
- Career Counseling
Other Issues Addressed through Counseling:
- Anger Management
- Family Conflict
- DFCS Family Reunification
- Eclectic Modalities Customized According to Your Needs
- Person Centered Therapy
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Reality Therapy
- Behavioral Reinforcement
– developed by The Wellness Society – www.thewellnesssociety.org