Licensed Professional Counselor in Georgia
Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
Kimberly Duff practices as a licensed professional counselor and a certified rehabilitation counselor (LPC, CRC) specializing in telephonic and video counseling services. Kimberly is specially suited to assist persons with psychological issues related to disability and chronic illness.
- Are you a person with a disability or chronic illness?
- Are you a member of the military or part of a military family?
- Are you looking for Christ centered counseling?
Let me help you…
I understand all of the feelings and changes within you as well as in those around you.
Let me guide you to a place of peace and strength. You are a fighter, you are a victor, you can take this head on! I am here to help you overcome, to face the impossible, to defy the odds and prove the world wrong!
Meet Kimberly Duff of Overcomers Counseling in
Acworth and Cartersville
ATTENTION those who suffer from PTSD:
Now providing CTP therapy throughout the state of Georgia via Christian video counseling and telephone counseling.
Serving Clients with Video Counseling:
- Couples and Groups
Video Counseling Specialties Include:
- Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD
- Chronic Illness
- Blindness and Visual Impairment
- Christian Counseling
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- High School Transition
- Career Counseling
Other Issues Addressed through Video Counseling:
- Anger Management
- Family Conflict
- DFCS Family Reunification
- Eclectic Modalities Customized According to Your Needs
- Person Centered Therapy
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Reality Therapy
- Behavioral Reinforcement
Make a Secure On-Line Payment Using PayPal
Important Resources When Considering Professional Video Counseling Services
Mental Health Emergency Resources
Georgia Resources for Persons Who Are Blind
Resources for Students with Visual Impairment