Licensed Professional Counselor in Georgia
Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
Kimberly Duff practices as a licensed professional counselor and a certified rehabilitation counselor (LPC, CRC). Kimberly is specially suited to assist persons with psychological issues related to disability and chronic illness.
- Are you facing impossible or devastating circumstances?
- Were you diagnosed with a life changing illness?
- Have you been told there is no hope or to get used to life this way?
- Are you searching for strength and purpose in your struggles?
Let me help you…
I understand all of the feelings and changes within you as well as in those around you.
Let me guide you to a place of peace and strength. You are a fighter, you are a victor, you can take this head on! I am here to help you overcome, to face the impossible, to defy the odds and prove the world wrong!
Meet Kimberly Duff of Overcomers Counseling in
Acworth and Cartersville
ATTENTION those who suffer from PTSD:
Now providing CTP therapy in Cartersville and Acworth
- Couples and Groups
- Chronic Illness
- Blindness and Visual Impairment
- Christian Counseling
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- High School Transition
- Career Counseling
Other Issues Addressed through Counseling:
- Anger Management
- Family Conflict
- DFCS Family Reunification
- Eclectic Modalities Customized According to Your Needs
- Person Centered Therapy
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Reality Therapy
- Behavioral Reinforcement